Guidelines for the Applicant
GUIDELINES FOR THE APPLICANT
GUIDES FOR ADMISSION
Here you will find the information you need to start your way at CENTRUM Católica. Take your time to choose your program and follow our instructions to successfully complete your registration. Note that you will always have a training counselor available to answer any questions.
CENTRUM CATOLICA REGULATIONS
Achieving studies CENTRUM Católica Graduate Business School is a very important decision that involves evaluating, knowing and accepting, academic, economic, administrative and disciplinary normatives to be met throughout their period of studies, as well as the degree of commitment and dedication necessary to successfully complete this great professional project. This is why, it is necessary to know the content of the following standards as well as to take into account its importance, before starting the admission process. With the start of the admissions process, you acknowledge and accept this STANDARD, and from that moment on you cannot alleged lack of knowledge of the same.
- Doctoral Programs (DBA) Regulations Guide
- Masters Programs Regulations Guide
- Diplomas Regulatory Guide Rules
- EdEx Courses Regulations Guide
- IN HOUSE Program and Courses Regulations Guide
- Regulation of economic aspects
- Guidance on economic services
- Students Disciplinary Regulations
- Dress Code